The school uniform policy is in effect EVERYDAY and is as follows for male and female students:
· Khaki pants
· No jeans or skinny jeans
· No tights or leggings
· NO SHORTS, NO SKIRTS, NO JOGGERS
· Must be worn at all times for male students
· Black button down dress shirts
· Can be short sleeves or long sleeves
· No hats or hoodies may be worn in the building
· Shoes may not have open toes or open back
· No flip flops, sandals, or clogs or high heels
· Black sweatpants
· Black T-shirt
· Black sweatshirt (no hoodie)
· Must be worn at all times. Students need their IDs to enter the building and to pick up transpasses.
**Students who arrive out of dress code will be directed to return home to change into proper attire with the expectation to return to school.
NO inappropriate attire that is disruptive to the academic setting may be worn. Shirts and pants must be buttoned at all times. No undergarments are allowed to be visible.
Absolutely NO: Bandanas, Arm bands, Scarves (other than for religious reasons), hats or hoodies.